ECR with single station printer and electronic journal. Raised keyboard.
Commercial Grade ECRs
These budget friendly, powerful electronic cash registers meet the needs of many merchants by providing big system features in a compact package.
Choose from the ER-260EJ raised keyboard or ER-265EJ flat keyboard style.
Each stores detailed sales journal data so it can be printed on demand in a variety of formats, conveniently saved locally to an SD card or USB drive or exported to a connected PC.
• Fast 15 Lines per Second Thermal Printing with Drop and Print Paper Loading
• Two-Line, 16 Character, Blue Backlit, AlphaNumeric, LCD Operator and Customer Displays
• Choice of Raised-Key or Flat Spill-Resistant Programmable Keyboard with 15 Keyboard PLUs
• 3 Standard Serial Ports and 1 USB Port Support PC Communications and Optional Peripherals
• USB Port for USB Flash Drive or Scanner
• Supports Semi-Integrated Electronic Payments for EMV Credit, Debit, Gift Card and EBT Transactions
SAM4s ER-260EJ is Great For Retail Merchants
Applications: Retail, Gift Shops, Convenience Stores, Beer/Wine/ Liquor, Specialty Food, Produce, Meat, Main Street Merchants
The traditional raised-key keyboard provides 15 keyboard PLU keys.
Keyboard PLUs act like traditional departments for open-priced entries or can be set as preset price keys.
Large key size ensures easy-to-read key labels.
Merchants who wish to scan can build their PLU file on the fly using the not-found PLU registration feature.