ECR with single station printer and electronic journal. Flat keyboard.
Commercial Grade ECRs
These budget friendly, powerful electronic cash registers meet the needs of many merchants by providing big system features in a compact package.
Choose from the ER-260EJ raised keyboard or ER-265EJ flat keyboard style.
Each stores detailed sales journal data so it can be printed on demand in a variety of formats, conveniently saved locally to an SD card or USB drive or exported to a connected PC.
• Fast 15 Lines per Second Thermal Printing with Drop and Print Paper Loading
• Two-Line, 16 Character, Blue Backlit, AlphaNumeric, LCD Operator and Customer Displays
• Choice of Raised-Key or Flat Spill-Resistant Programmable Keyboard with 15 Keyboard PLUs
• 3 Standard Serial Ports and 1 USB Port Support PC Communications and Optional Peripherals
• USB Port for USB Flash Drive or Scanner
• Supports Semi-Integrated Electronic Payments for EMV Credit, Debit, Gift Card and EBT Transactions
SAM4s ER-265EJ is Great For Food Service
Applications: Cafeterias, Quick Service, Concessions, Ice Cream / Frozen Yogurt Stands, Hamburger, Sandwich, Pizza, Coffee, Bakery, Deli’s, Bars
The flat, spill-resistant keyboard is perfect for harsh food service environments.
Using the programmable key locations for preset PLUs will facilitate fast and accurate registration.
The ER-265EJ supports two menu levels.
Where menus change during the day, the key-sheet under the overlay is easily exchanged.