Advanced cash register, ideal for high volume, food service environment. Flat, spill-resistant keyboard. Dual station thermal receipt printer.
The SAM4s SPS-340 is a commercial grade, full featured cash register with IRC (Inter Register Communication). Interconnect multiple units to consolidate your sales and share access to various pripherals. The large 8-Line x 32 character display make it easy page up or down through the transaction and simplified On Screen programming. Great for small Cafeterias, Quick Service, Concessions, Ice Cream / Frozen Yogurt Stands, Hamburger Sandwich, Pizza, Coffee Shop, Bakery, Deli and Bars. Preset PLUs facilitate fast and accurate registrations. With 150 key locations, the flat, spill-resistant keyboard can easily accommodate large menus with preset keys for each item. Single printer models are best for receipt-only or journal-only applications. If you choose a single printer model for printing receipts, you can record your journal electronically in the registers memory.
- Flat Keyboard
- 150 Keys / 100 Programmable Locations
- 2 1/4" (58mm) Dual Receipt and Journal Thermal Printers
- Electronic Journal up to 7,000 Lines
- Built in IRC (Inter Register Communication)
- Connect up to 8 cash registers using IRC
- 5 Bill, 5 Coin Cash Drawer with Media Slot
- Up to 5 Price Levels and 5 PLU Modifier Keys
- Up to 20,000 PLUs
- Up to 99 Clerks/Cashiers
- Up to 99 Group Totals
- Up to 100 Mix & Match Discounts
- 10 Media Keys: Cash and Check + 8 Additional Charge Keys
- Graphic Bitmap Logos
- Consolidate Reports up to 8 Registers
- Complete Financial Report
- Individual Clerk/Cashier Report
- Two Standard Serial Port: COM1 & COM2 (D-Sub-9M)
- Two additional optional Serial Port: COM3 & COM4 (RJ45)
- RS-232C Ports Supports: Scanner, Scale, Kitchen Printer, Credit Card Interface, PC Communications with Optional Polling Software, Kitchen Video and more ...
- Dimensions: 15-3/4"W x 11-13/16"H x 17-3/4"D
- Magnetic Card Reader is Optional.